Our uniform is important as it gives the children a sense of identity.
- Purple sweatshirt or cardigan (with the school emblem in gold)
- White polo shirt (either plain, or with the school emblem in purple)
- Grey trousers / skirt / pinafore
- Black shoes with grey / white socks
- Purple fleece jacket (optional)
- Children can wear a purple gingham dress or grey shorts and a white polo shirt
- Purple sun hat (optional)
- Plain white T-shirt
- Navy or purple shorts
- Tracksuit trousers and a sweatshirt in cooler weather
- P.E. Bag
A named water bottle is required each day with a sports top.
As our cloakroom areas have very limited space, please restrict what your child brings to school each day to a book bag and a lunch box if required, unless your class teacher requests otherwise.
Please label all clothing and footwear clearly
Please note that periodically during the school year the HSA holds Secondhand Uniform Sales where you are able to grab a bargain of good quality secondhand uniform at very low prices!
All uniform items can be purchased from our supplier,
130 Frimley Road
Camberley GU15 2QN
Please bear in mind that uniform items without logos (including white polo shirts) can be bought from any local shops
There is a uniform allowance for families in receipt of Pupil Premium. You can claim this either by ordering uniform through shcool in the summer term, requesting a Clarks school shoe voucher from the school office, or by providing a reciept for uniform items already purchase to the value of £35.
Full details available from the office team.