Our Heatherside uniform is important as it gives the children a sense of identity.
Please bear in mind that uniform items without logos (including white polo shirts) can be bought from any high street shops, supermarkets or online retailers.
Periodically during the school year the HSA holds Preloved Uniform Sales where you are able to grab a bargain of good quality secondhand uniform at very low prices! Details of these sales will be sent via Parentmail. You can also get in contact at any point during the year by emailing email@example.com
- Purple sweatshirt or cardigan (with the school emblem in gold)
- White polo shirt (either plain, or with the school emblem in purple)
- Grey trousers / skirt / pinafore
- Black shoes (in winter plain black boots can be worn)
- Plain dark / white socks
- Bookbag (branded or unbranded)
- Purple fleece jacket
- Children can wear headbands, hair clips etc. but please try to have simple designs so not to cause distraction or discomfort
- Children can wear a purple gingham dress or grey shorts and a white polo shirt
- Sun hat
Health & safety requirements
- Earrings - only stud earrings allowed (no hoops or dangly earrings)
- No other jewellery (unless in agreed exceptional circumstances such as religious reasons)
- We would prefer that long hair is tied back so that it does not get caught or tangled. Hair must be tied back on PE days.
There is a uniform allowance for families in receipt of Pupil Premium.
You can claim this either by ordering uniform through school in the Summer Term, by requesting a Clarks school shoe voucher from the School Office, or by providing a receipt for uniform items already purchased to the value of £40. Full details are available from the School Office team.
All uniform items can be purchased from our supplier,
130 Frimley Road
Camberley GU15 2QN
Most uniform items can also be bought from supermarkets/high street shops.
Our HSA run a fabulous preloved uniform resource - you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about items and sizes.
(Please note that PE clothing is not required for our Year R children until the Spring Term)
- Plain white T-shirt
- Black or navy shorts
- Plimsolls or trainers for outdoors
- Hair that is shoulder-length or longer to be tied back
- Tracksuit trousers and a sweatshirt or purple hoodie (with the school emblem in gold) for outdoor PE in cooler weather
A named water bottle is required each day with a sports top lid.
As our cloakroom areas have very limited space, please restrict what your child brings to school each day to a book bag and a lunch box if required, unless your Class Teacher requests otherwise.
There is a Lost Property box located at the school office. Please label items with your child's name and we will always endeavour to return them rather than put them in lost property.
Please label all clothing and footwear clearly with your child's name.