Our Heatherside uniform is important as it gives the children a sense of identity.
- Purple sweatshirt or cardigan (with the school emblem in gold)
- White polo shirt (either plain, or with the school emblem in purple)
- Grey trousers / skirt / pinafore
- Black shoes with grey / white socks
- Purple fleece jacket (optional)
- Children can wear a purple gingham dress or grey shorts and a white polo shirt
- Purple sun hat (optional)
All uniform items can be purchased from our supplier,
130 Frimley Road
Camberley GU15 2QN
Brenda's is a reputable local business which has operated since 1949 and their staff work closely with us and other schools in the local area. They now offer an appointment service for families with children with additional needs which you may find useful, please see their website for more information.
Please bear in mind that uniform items without logos (including white polo shirts) can be bought from any local shops.
Please note that periodically during the school year the HSA holds Secondhand Uniform Sales where you are able to grab a bargain of good quality secondhand uniform at very low prices!
Please label all clothing and footwear clearly with your child's name.
- Plain white T-shirt
- Navy or purple shorts
- Tracksuit trousers and a sweatshirt or purple hoodie for outdoor PE in cooler weather
- P.E. Bag
A named water bottle is required each day with a sports top.
As our cloakroom areas have very limited space, please restrict what your child brings to school each day to a book bag and a lunch box if required, unless your class teacher requests otherwise.
There is a uniform allowance for families in receipt of Pupil Premium.
You can claim this either by ordering uniform through school in the Summer Term, by requesting a Clarks school shoe voucher from the School Office, or by providing a receipt for uniform items already purchased to the value of £35.
Full details are available from the School Office team.